As Canada’s COVID-19 death toll continues to mount, we are inundated with the daily death counts, infection curves and reopening projections.
But it’s the little details that stand out when you learn about about the people who died. The grandfather who always had popcorn on hand for afternoon movies with his grandchildren; the woman who was expecting 2020 to be the best year of her and her husband’s lives.
Every Canadian lost to COVID-19 has a story worth telling, and we want to help you remember them.
If someone you love has died from COVID-19, consider following this link to share their story.
With files from the Canadian Press
- This vaccine calculator predicts when Canadians can expect their shot
- Does the cold air make COVID-19 spread easier?
- Those terrible colds you had over the last few years could help protect you from COVID-19
- What you need to know about allergic reactions to the Pfizer vaccine
- How easily does one COVID-19 case turn into more? Check out these graphics.