The “Cuomo Prime Time” host seized on the swab test that his sibling took (and tested negative for) during his briefing Sunday to bring out some comedy props — namely, a series of swabs that increased in size as the chat went on.
“This was the actual swab that was being used to fit up that double-barrel shotgun that you have mounted on the front of your pretty face,” the younger brother said.
“This is not love,” responded the governor, though he couldn’t help but laugh and take the ribbing (the latest example of the brothers’ on-air banter) in his stride.
Check out the exchange here:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.