Disinfectant wipes might be a hot commodity during the COVID-19 pandemic, but be careful where you toss them.
City officials across Canada are warning people to stop flushing them down the toilet, because they can cause sewage backups, which could prove costly.
Watch the video above for more details on this topic.
- What are the cases of the new coronavirus in Canada? Take a look at our map.
- Suddenly find yourself applying for EI? Here’s what you need to know.
- How to tell the difference between the coronavirus and the flu.
- “Flattening the curve” could help us all, and here’s why.
- Things are changing quickly: a cross-Canada look at which services are open and closed.