No backyard barbecue is complete without potato salad ― this classic dish has a permanent place on our summertime menu. When potato salad is made right, it’s something pretty special. Its place alongside grilled chicken or burgers balances out the charred flavors of the grill with potato salad’s creamy attributes.
The only problem with potato salad is that it’s pretty easy to completely screw it up. If you’re a little heavy-handed with the mayonnaise (or for some people, if you use it at all) or if you don’t use the right kind of potatoes, you can end up with a big bowl of something no one wants to eat. Don’t let that happen to you. Stick with the recipes below. They won’t let you down.
- 1Lemony Roasted Potato SaladBev Cooks
- 2Grilled Potato Salad with Black Garlic VinaigretteFeasting At Home
- 3Simple Vegan Potato SaladMinimalist Baker
- 4Grilled Potato Salad with Almond-Basil Chimichurri and 7-Minute EggsHalf Baked Harvest
- 5Warm Potato Salad with Mustard Seed DressingFeasting At Home
- 6Stetson Potato SaladFoodie Crush
- 7Loaded Baked Potato SaladFoodie Crush
- 8Tangy Red Potato Bacon SaladThis Gal Cooks
- 9Roasted Potato Salad With Bacon DressingFoodie Crush
- 10Warm Bacon Potato SaladSteamy Kitchen
- 11Roasted Potato SaladHow Sweet It Is
- 12Provencal Potato SaladSimply Recipes
- 13Avocado Potato SaladDamn Delicious