Everymonth, we round up the 10 most-liked recipes from the HuffPost Taste Instagram account. Our lists have been dominated by comfort foods and chocolate-y desserts all winter and spring, but we’re finally starting to see a shift.
Warmer weather has made Instagrammers begin to crave avocado salads, vegetable-packed summer minestrones, towering wedge salads and Neapolitan ice cream pops.
Because we’re just starting to dip our toes into summer, there are still some pancakes, doughnuts and breakfast grilled cheeses in the mix. Maybe next month we’ll dive head-first into full-on summer fare, but we’ll have to wait and see.
Check out the 10 most-liked foods from June below, and then go follow HuffPost Taste on Instagram.
- 10Simplest Zucchini Parmesan PastaHalf Baked Harvest
- 9Neapolitan Ice Cream PopsCompletely Delicious
- 8Twix Cookie CupsThe Cookie Rookie
- 7Old-Fashioned Sour Cream DoughnutsHandle The Heat
- 6Crispy Chickpea Wedge Salad with Avocado RanchHow Sweet Eats
- 5Fluffy Pancakes Stuffed with CheeseLady and Pups
- 4Summer Minestrone with Turkey MeatballsDamn Delicious
- 3Breakfast Grilled Cheese with Soft Scrambled Eggs and PestoHalf Baked Harvest
- 2Garlic Herb Spaghetti with Chicken MeatballsPinch Of Yum
- 1Grilled Corn Salad with Tomato and AvocadoFoodie Crush