How Valuable is your Time this Holiday?
The holidays are typically filled with pleasant traditions and memories, but staying organized and prepared for all the festivities can be a stressful affair. Why not give yourself some extra time and check off items using an easier approach?
Professional Organizers in Canada provide a snapshot of how many hours you can save by approaching several holiday traditions in a virtual way:
Although there are some traditions that will always be dear to your heart which you won't want to compromise on, you may want to consider substituting a few of the others with an easier approach and ultimately save yourself hundreds of hours, dollars and stress!
For more information on Professional Organizers in Canada or to find a professional organizer in your area, visit the POC website.
MORE ON HUFFPOST:
- For many, a Christmas film is enough to transform them from Scrooge to Elf.giphy.com
- Some opt for the classic...TVC London/YouTube
- Some for the sentimental…..Universal Pictures/YouTube
- And some just want to see a creepy men dressed as Father Christmas...giphy.com
- For others, Christmas isn’t Christmas without some festive music.
Driving Home For Christmas, Happy Xmas (War Is Over) and, err, East 17’s Stay Another Day are firm favourites.RHINO/YouTube
- Also high on our festive-agendas are fairy lights…..Marianna Massey via Getty Images
- The John Lewis advert (nothing says Christmas like a horny penguin)John Lewis
- Christmas attire…giphy.com
- And snowballs (the drink kind, obviously).Rob Lawson via Getty Images
- While we’re on the subject of food, we can’t get enough of Starbucks Christmas drinks...HuffPost UK Lifestyle
- Mulled wine…AlexRaths via Getty Images
- Christmas sandwiches…HuffPost UK Lifestyle
- And those massive boxes of Celebrations.Will Dinley/YouTube
- When our boss gets excited about the office party, we know holidays really are coming...giphy.com
- Basically, it’s not Xmas until someone voms.GK Hart/Vikki Hart via Getty Images