Canadian star Anjulie is a little hard to define. Her music is a mix of pop, electro and R&B and her style is totally eclectic. She has written songs for Chris Brown, Fefe Dobson and Kreesha Turner and her second album Stand Behind The Music will launch this spring.
We know she sounds good (listen and watch below) but how does Anjulie stay pretty and polished both on-stage and behind the scenes?
Beauty Products in Anjulie's Kit:
• Sephora lipgloss in Pinup Pink
• Cargo lightweight foundation
• Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Bombshell Big Hair Powder
• Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Graffiti Green
• Nars Laguna Illuminator
Anjulie's One Minute Miracle:
• DiorShow Mascara in Black
Favourite Nail Trend:
• Shellac manicure in neon orange
Watch Stand Behind The Music
Get Anjulie's Look