It might be the most Canadian fire in history, and it gave one Calgary family a good scare.
Calgary fire crews were called to extinguish a hockey stick fire around 3 a.m. Thursday morning in the 300 block of Sackville Drive S.W.
A family member was returning home in the early morning hours when they noticed a pile of hockey sticks burning next to the home's garage.
Crews arrived to find a family of four outside the house. There was little damage to the garage and house and there were no injuries reported.
Crews are investigating.
Also on HuffPost