Uniquely-named individuals of the world, unite!
1. Souvenir shopping has always been a little bit disappointing
2. Which explains why this appeals to you
3. This is how you remember feeling about roll call at school:
10 names away...
Three names away..
... And then the new teacher screws up your name
4. Though every once in a while, a substitute teacher would ace the pronunciation
5. But the reality is nothing really changes when you're out of school and working
This happens all the time.
6. So by now you're pretty good a deciphering what this face means at the doctor or dentist's office
7. Which you've accepted
8. Because some people take longer than others to learn how to say your name right
9. Which means you likely don’t care for this personalized coffee cup business
10. When a barista asks for your name, you groan inside
11. Because there's a good chance this will happen
Credit: The Bored Ninja
12. At one point in your life, there was someone who consistently said your name wrong
To correct or not to correct? That is the awkward question.
13. Which likely triggered emotions like this
14. But sometimes people react positively, and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside
15. Plus, search engine victories are almost a given
16. As you get older, your feelings toward your name changes – you actually begin to dig it
Hell, you almost encourage people to give it a try
17. Because at the end of the day, your name is awesome…
... And you wouldn’t change it for the world
Like this article? Follow our Facebook page
Or follow us on Twitter
Also on HuffPost