Grab your helmet, your bike, and your good spirit — but leave your clothes at home.
The World Naked Bike Ride 2014 is taking place in Vancouver on June 14.
Starting at Sunset Beach, the ride features "happy naked cyclists in the greatest celebration of human powered happiness the world has ever seen," according to the Facebook event page.
There will be body painting and performances before the ride (noon to 2 p.m.), and a picnic will take place after. All activities are free.
Here are some handy tips from the event page:
- Prepare for riding rain or shine!
- If it's sunny, put on sunscreen.
- You do not have to be naked to join the ride.
- Wear shoes!
- If you're shy, we start the ride with some clothing on and then stop away from the crowds to get more bare!
- Keep your clothes with you — you never know when you may need them (like... after the ride).
- Decorate your bike! Come with signs and funky hats!
- Cover your bike seat with fun fur!
- Ride safely and stay together as a group.
Like this article? Follow our Facebook page
Or follow us on Twitter
Also on HuffPost