Missing socks? Well, maybe your dog ate them.
Vets in Portland found 43.5 socks in a dog's stomach after owners said their three-year-old Great Dane was repeatedly vomiting and retching. After two hours of surgery, Dr. Ashley Magee of the DoveLewis Animal Hospital in Portland found the dog had in fact had consumed almost 44 missing socks.
According to the Oregonian, the hospital said this is probably the strangest case they've ever had and the most socks they've seen eaten at once.
And if you're wondering, the location of the other half of that lost sock is still unknown.
So what happened to the dog? Watch the video above to find out.
Also on HuffPost