STYLE

Model Janice Dickinson Accuses Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault

11/19/2014 09:23 EST | Updated 11/19/2014 09:59 EST

The "World's First Supermodel" Janice Dickinson has accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault, claiming the comedian raped her in a hotel room in 1982.

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, the 59-year-old says that she first met the actor when her agent set her up to meet with him to discuss a possible role on "The Cosby Show." Dickinson claims that the 77-year-old later called her "out of the blue" while she was in rehab, and asked her to travel to Lake Tahoe where he was staying to offer her the job they had previously discussed, as well to help her with her self-admitted fledgling singing career.

Dickinson says they had dinner and claims that Cosby gave her a glass of wine and a pill that she asked for to alleviate menstruation and stomach pains. From there, it gets ugly.

"The next morning I woke up, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man," she told ET. "Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs."

Dickinson says she never reported the alleged assault to the police because she was "embarrassed and ashamed."

She explains, "I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story. I believe all the other women."

The former "America's Next Top Model" judge is the 15th woman to come forward with sexual assault allegations against Cosby.

On Nov. 17, journalist Joan Tarshis said she was assaulted twice by Cosby in 1969 when she was a teenager and last week artist Barbara Bowman wrote an essay in the Washington Post alleging he raped her in 1985.

On Sunday, Nov. 16, Cosby's lawyer John P. Schmitt released a statement about the allegations:

"Over the last several weeks, decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr Cosby have resurfaced. The fact that they are being repeated does not make them true. Mr Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment. He would like to thank all his fans for the outpouring of support and assure them that, at age 77, he is doing his best work. There will be no further statement from Mr Cosby or any of his representatives."