A whimsical little house nestled in B.C.'s Gulf Islands has clinched the 4th spot on Airbnb's list of most-desired rental properties — and it's easy to see why.
The Mayne Island property, known as the "Cob Cottage," is the picture of peace and quiet, sitting on a property with orchards, gardens, and sheep, according to its listing.
Sculpted with natural, sustainable materials, the home is also — quite frankly — adorable.
"Most of the top wish-listed properties are not expansive villas, but compact places with unique design, such as the Cob Cottage in Canada," said a release from the rental company.
The one-bedroom, one-bathroom space, which is a ferry ride away from Vancouver, has space for two people and is just a few minutes' walk from the beach.
The interior has a rustic look, with wooden beams and a unique staircase at its centre.
The cottage also has a five-star rating from over 100 voters.
(TL:DR; Book it now.)
Here are more of the top 10 "most wish-listed" properties to feed your wanderlust:
- Secluded Intown Treehouse in Atlanta, Georgia
- The Seashell House ~ Casa Caracol in Mexico
- casaBARTHEL in Tuscany, Italy
- Unique Cob Cottage in Mayne Island, BC, Canada
- Aroma(n)tica TreehouseinMonferrato in San Salvatore Monferrato, Alessandria, Italy
- Mushroom Dome Cabin in Aptos, CA
- Pirates of the Caribbean Getaway in Topanga Canyon, CA
- Balian Treehouse with private pool in Bali
- Brand New Mini Loft in Rome, Italy
- Off the Gridit House, in Pioneertown, CA
(h/t CTV News)
Also On HuffPost: