Valentine's Day is upon us!
Besides the endless supply of conversation hearts, it's also time to find a new look for Feb. 14. Whether you have a hot date, an event to attend, or are celebrating Galentine’s Day on February 13, there are some fun and beautiful plus-size styling ideas that will fit the bill and keep your look fresh.
The first step is thinking beyond the classic little red dress. For tips that will up your Valentine's Day style game this year, we've turned to some of our favourite curvy Instagrammers for a bit of VDay style inspiration.
1. Pair pink with another bright colour
2. Wear a pink boho-inspired dress
3. Tulle skirts add a dash of femininity
4. Show some leg
5. Try a convertible silhouette for multiple events
6. Rock some statement outerwear
7. Layer with a moto jacket
8. Add faux fur to your outerwear
9. Wear a caped look (bonus for flower crown)
10. Skip the dress and rock a jumpsuit
11. Say yes to fringe
12. Opt for a vintage-inspired dress
Also on HuffPost