Valentine's Day is upon us!
Besides the endless supply of conversation hearts, it's also time to find a new look for Feb. 14. Whether you have a hot date, an event to attend, or are celebrating Galentine’s Day on February 13, there are some fun and beautiful plus-size styling ideas that will fit the bill and keep your look fresh.
The first step is thinking beyond the classic little red dress. For tips that will up your Valentine's Day style game this year, we've turned to some of our favourite curvy Instagrammers for a bit of VDay style inspiration.
1. Pair pink with another bright colour
2. Wear a pink boho-inspired dress
3. Tulle skirts add a dash of femininity
4. Show some leg
5. Try a convertible silhouette for multiple events
6. Rock some statement outerwear
7. Layer with a moto jacket
8. Add faux fur to your outerwear
9. Wear a caped look (bonus for flower crown)
10. Skip the dress and rock a jumpsuit
11. Say yes to fringe
12. Opt for a vintage-inspired dress
13. Floral print for the win
14. Lace is always a good idea
15. Try a maxi dress
16. Add a statement necklace
17. Try a muted tone
18. When in doubt go pink-on-pink-on-pink (and find a heart wall)
Every woman, with no exceptions, deserves to feel comfortable in her own body, and to believe that the world is made just as much for her as the next person. That's why with "My Curves Have No Bounds," we're going to get real and talk about our bodies, what we put on them, and how we feel about everything in between. We want to break down the barriers and outdated notions that plus-size women encounter everyday. So check back every other week for more from "My Curves Have No Bounds," by Amanda Montgomery of Latest Wrinkle.