"Fuller House" actress Jodie Sweetin, talk show host Geraldo Rivera and former teen sensation Mischa Barton are among some of the celebrities who will lace up their dancing shoes in the new season of "Dancing With the Stars."
Announced on the show "Good Morning America," the celebrity cast pairs actors, athletes, singers and even a meteorologist with professional dancers who will try to out dance each other.
Returning to judge the couples are Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman, as well as co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews.
Here are all of +season's competing couples:
1. Actress and Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples partnered with Tony Dovolani
2. Actress Mischa Barton ("The O.C.") partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
3. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown partnered with Sharna Burgess
4. Former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie partnered with Karina Smirnoff
5. Boyz II Men's Wanya Morris partnered with Lindsay Arnold
6. American mixed martial artist Paige VanZant partnered with Mark Ballas
7. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller partnered with Witney Carson
8. Talk show host and reporter Geraldo Rivera partnered with Edyta Sliwinska
9. Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Fields partnered with Sasha Farber
10. ABC News' chief meteorologist Ginger Zee partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
11. Actress Jodie Sweetin ("Full House" and "Fuller House") partnered with Keo Motsepe
12. America's Next Top Model winner Nyle DiMarco partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
The next season airs March 21 on ABC.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST: