The 6ix. T.Dot. The 416. Toronto has a lot of names for itself, and frankly, everyone in the city is totally okay with that. Actually, if you're from Toronto you LOVE Toronto. Even though the rest of Canada may find you annoying, you don't care about the haters. At all. Not in the slightest. You know this city has the best #Views. And style, for that matter.
Toronto champions some of the biggest names in fashion. It's a city that thrives in design and is home to some of the most low-key style stars in the biz, such as Drake, The Weeknd, Shay Mitchell and Winnie Harlow.
And because of this, we're making ourselves known as one of the most stylish cities in the world (hey, even Vogue thinks we're cool).
Here are 10 signs you're a fashionista from Toronto:
1. You live in your Canada Goose coat in the winter
And as we know, that winter is very long.
2. You rock your Hunter boots to the Christmas Market
Bonus if you have the matching fleece liner.
3. You own at least one item from OVO store
Model @AdrianneHo wearing an OVO owl sport cap in pink, priced at $48 and an OVO owl black women's tee. Unfortunately both of these items are no longer available. #ovo #ovostore #octobersveryown #ovosound #ovos #ovocrew #drake #drizzy #aubreygraham #theboy #6god #6ix #the6ix #ovoclothing #adrianneho #sweatthestyle #sts
Drake is bae. Always respect bae. Praise the 6ix God.
4. You've mastered the art of athleisure
Nikes, leggings, oversized Letterman jacket, black baseball cap — you're good to go.
5. You've gone through at least three pairs of Jamie jeans from Topshop
A high-waisted jean? A must. A high-waisted jean that is comfy as hell? YUP.
6. You live and die by your white Converse sneakers
And you bet you're obsessed with keeping them perfectly white all year long.
7. Your Toronto sports apparel always adds to your outfit
Tonight's #TideChic outfit to watch the @raptors game! You better believe this entire look is going right into the wash after the game because I'm like BYE to Dry Clean Only gear. See all 3 of my washable party looks right now on www.graciecarroll.com 💋 #ootn #whatiwore #letsgoraptors #teamcarroll #wethenorth #playoffs . . . #viewsfromthe6 #toronto #the6ix #raptors #drake #drizzy #outfit #gcstyle #tide #washable #fashion #style #streetstyle #parkdale #friday #stylist #friyay #nbaplayoffs #torontopride #weekend #instastyle #game6 #ad
A Blue Jays hat? A We The North bomber? A Leafs hoodie? A Toronto FC jersey? Toronto gear that always works fashionably into your hometown wardrobe.
8. Your squad looks like this when you go out:
Always on point.
9. You're never spotted without your Aritzia blanket scarf
And you literally wear it as a blanket.
10. And you proudly rock your Toronto vs. Everybody shirt/sweater every chance you get