The laundry room works hard to keep things clean inside a house, but how do you keep the laundry room clean? Houzzers have found these laundry rooms, and their storage solutions, to be the answer. Here are the 15 most popular laundry area photos on Houzz from the past three months, determined by the number of times people saved them to their ideabooks. Is there a storage idea here for you?
15. Peppercorn cherrywood cabinets complete with boardwalk-style doors give this multipurpose laundry room ample storage options. The designers even carved out a spot in the island to store pet food bowls.
14. Cabinets, cabinets and more cabinets conceal any laundry room clutter. The clean, contemporary style shows off the shiny washers and dryers, and the homeowners’ artwork.
13. This remodelled laundry room called for more storage cubbies and a space to wash the dog. The room also includes tiny features that give small objects a place. Lost socks get clipped up above the counter, and the dog’s leash hangs up on the wall, ready for the next walk.
12. A row of tiny shirts hangs from a rod installed in the cabinetry here. This built-in feature provides hanging space without taking up floor space or eliminating cabinets. The designer included a small row of cabinets above the rod and then tucked more throughout the room.
11. This small area has overhead cabinets and a countertop over the washer and dryer to give the homeowners as much space as possible. The wall with colourful vines and the lime chair give this room for chores a dash of fun.
10. Blue cabinets liven up the storage in this Salt Lake City laundry room. Besides having room for washing, drying and folding, this space also offers the kids a space to play and create. And if they want to help with chores, they’re close by.
9. Storage bins labeled “laundry” ensure everyone knows what happens in this farmhouse-style room. Cabinetry above the sink and along the wall hide laundry room supplies. A large wicker basket tucked into a cubby also provides storage while adding to the room’s style.
8. The designer put the island to work here, creating shelves complete with wicker baskets. In case that isn’t enough, this Nashville, Tennessee, laundry room has additional shelves alongside the washer and dryer, and a handful of cabinets.
7. Laundry room storage goes one step further in this farmhouse: The washing and drying machines are stored. If you closed all the doors, you’d never know they were there. A large sink and tons of counter space surround these hidden yet hardworking machines.
6. A large storage rack fills the space between this washer and the dryer. The homeowners can easily see their laundry supplies and keep them organized at the same time. For colour, the homeowners painted boards to create a salvaged look and meticulously installed them.
5. Ribbon sapele doors conceal all the laundry room accessories in this clean, contemporary space. Inside the custom cabinetry are hanging rods for drying clothes, an ironing board, shelves and a spot to house cleaning supplies.
4. Wall-to-wall open storage adds function to this remodelled space, while the round window and checkered floor give it personality. The rest of the room’s colour comes from the stainless steel countertops and robin’s egg blue paint.
3. Yellow cabinets give this narrow laundry room additional storage and a touch of colour, which was just what the homeowner was looking for. A pantry, sink and extra counter space have also been squeezed in.
2. Custom built-in cabinets with a bench and coat hooks provide plenty of storage in this California laundry room. The designers splurged on accent tile that draws the eye toward the back wall and outside view.
1. Wicker baskets in built-in cubbies store supplies in this Nashville farmhouse-style laundry space. The designers hid more storage space underneath the free-standing sink by covering the custom stand with a fabric skirt. The countertop above the washer and dryer completes the space with ample folding room.