Are you making an effort to eat healthier this year? Having delicious recipes that make multiple servings and can be prepped in advance is key to staying on track. That is why you need this Chickpea, Avocado & Feta Salad in your life. It has been an absolute hit among those participating in our 21-Day Transformation Program! You don't have to cook a thing. It takes less than 15 minutes to throw together, makes enough for four meals and is ridiculously delicious. Say goodbye to lunchbag letdown, and let's get chopping!
Chickpea, Avocado & Feta Salad
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 4 green onions (diced)
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Combine chickpeas, cucumber, green onion, parsley, avocado, baby spinach and feta cheese together in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with lime and lemon juice and add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss well until evenly distributed. Divide into bowls and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Add it to your meal plan this week at ThatCleanLife.com.