Gugu Mbatha-Raw is a relative newcomer to the style scene but in a short amount of time, the 31-year-old British actress has proven that she can roll with the A-listers on the red carpet.
Since her breakout moment in the 2013 film "Belle," the Town & Country cover gal has had fashion hit after fashion hit. Consider the beautiful floral Carolina Herrera dress she wore to the 8th annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood luncheon this week or the unforgettable strapless Delpozo ballgown the "Jupiter Ascending" star sported at the 2014 Toronto Film Festival.
It's clear that the young rising star has already nailed her style game and to honour her creativity, we take a look at the 20 times Gugu has killed it on the red carpet.
- Looking Luscious In A Sleeveless Floral FrockRichard Shotwell/Invision/AP
- That Sheer Hem Is EverythingTodd Williamson/Invision/AP
- STUNNINGEvan Agostini/Invision/AP
- Sleek And Sexy In A LBDJonathan Short/Invision/AP
- She's A Grecian GoddessAndy Kropa /Invision/AP
- A Vision In LavenderDave J Hogan via Getty Images
- A Hard Colour To Pull Off But Gugu Nails ItAlbert L. Ortega via Getty Images
- She's A Total Up Town GirlSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- Sexy Lace Cutouts? Hell Yes!ASSOCIATED PRESS
- Glowing In A Satin StunnerUnique Nicole via Getty Images
- So Cute In An Ivory FrockTristan Fewings via Getty Images
- Leather Has Never Looked BetterJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- The Perfect Look For A Glamourous Night OutJerritt Clark via Getty Images
- Baby Doll ChicMark Sagliocco via Getty Images
- Those Shoulders, ThoughBennett Raglin/BET via Getty Images
- SWOON!Dimitrios Kambouris via Getty Images
- We Love A Girl Who Can Rock A Cool PrintDavid Buchan via Getty Images
- Florals For DaysJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- We Love Everything About This LookJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- She Makes Every Outfit Look WonderfulMichael Buckner via Getty Images