Toronto just wrapped up its second season of Toronto Men's Fashion Week (a.k.a TOM*FW), and the shows did not disappoint.
With Canadian and international designers showcasing their menswear collections for fall 2015, attendees were treated to a variety of styles -- from gender-bending frocks to dapper duds and everything in between.
Check out our top 10 moments from TOM*FW below:
1. Homegrown Talent Showing Support
2. The Furry Eyebrows At Just Ta Designs
And those metallic lips.
3. Gothic-Inspired Prints At Joao Paulo Guedes
"Take Me To Church."
4.The Celeb-Filled Mens Fashion 4 Hope Runway Show
Pictured: The Trews' John-Angus MacDonald.
5. This Hush Puppy On The Runway
Accompanying designer Alan Ta!
6. The Parka And Underwear Combos At The Wild North Apparel
Because what better way to show off a parka than with shirtless models?
7. The Pastel Hues At Pedram Karimi
A nice change from the darker frocks.
8. Paul Mason
Because it wouldn't be TOM*FW without Fashion Santa!
9. The Post-Apocalyptic Vibe At Patrick Salonga
Most stylish survivors ever.
10. The Dapper Dudes At Christopher Bates
Until next season!
ALSO ON HUFFPOST: