This post goes out to all the unconventional brides of the world!
If a white dress just isn't your thing, fear not, because wedding dress designers are finally catching on. We've been seeing beautiful coloured wedding dresses in all shades of the rainbow all over the runways! And while some of these gowns may not be "wedding dresses" per se, there's no rule saying you can't just rock a gorgeous gown on your big day, right?
We've put together a list of some of our favourite coloured bridal gowns that would make a statement at any wedding. Happy shopping!
- Go Bold In Bright FuschiaVera Wang
- Pretty In PinkVictor VIRGILE via Getty Images
- The Perfect Shade Of Bubblegum PinkJ.Crew
- Lovely LavenderFrazer Harrison via Getty Images
- Taupe Is Anything But BoringRandy Brooke via Getty Images
- You Can Be A Goddess In GoldAndreas Rentz via Getty Images
- Pale Mint Is Super FreshLazaro
- Deep Emerald DreamThomas Concordia via Getty Images
- Perfect For A Lilac Fairy Tale WeddingRandy Brooke via Getty Images
- Go For GreyRandy Brooke via Getty Images
- Pink Princess DressVera Wang
- Pale Yellow Embellishments Make For A Whimsical GownVictor VIRGILE via Getty Images
- Dusty Teal PerfectionJ.Crew
- The Perfect Pale YellowHudson's Bay
- Oh-So-Pale PinkHudson's Bay
- Golden Sequins Are Sure To Be A StandoutBadgley Mischka
- A Little Bit Of OmbreTruvelle
- Boho Blue CinderellaThomas Concordia via Getty Images
- Navy Would Be Lovely For A Winter WeddingBadgley Mischka
- Channel Your Inner Silver SirenKelly Faetanini