For the first time in country’s history, Rideau Hall extended an invitation to the public to witness Canada’s official change in government.
Prime minister-designate Justin Trudeau and wife Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau stepped off a bus at Rideau Hall and walked up to the federal heritage building, followed closely by his new cabinet ministers on Wednesday for their swearing-in ceremony.
- Trudeau's Cabinet Filled With Fresh Faces And Achieves Gender Balance
- What A New Canada Looks Like In One Photo
- The Prime Minister's Wife: What Is Her Title, Exactly?
- Margaret Trudeau Joins Son Justin On Swearing-In Day At Rideau Hall
- Maryam Monsef Came To Canada As A Refugee. Now, She's A Cabinet Minister.
- The 15 Female Cabinet Members Appointed By Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Giggling Inuit Throat Singers Delight At Trudeau Swearing In Ceremony
- Justin Trudeau Sworn In As Prime Minister
Also on HuffPost: