Day two of Toronto Fashion Week has come and gone, marking another successful day at the tents.
This time around, the runways were kept slip-free, and models strutted their stuff down the catwalk showing gorgeous designs by Malorie Urbanovitch, Bustle clothing, Søsken Studio and more. But the star of the night was Mercedes-Benz Start-Up winner, UNTTLD, who received a standing ovation from the crowd for their impeccable collection.
Here are the rest of the highlights from day 2 of Toronto Fashion Week:
1. This Suede Ensemble With A Subtle Sheen At Lamarque
Along with the rest of the stunning leather jackets.
2. Ellie Mae's Dog On The Runway
Because you can't go wrong with dogs in fashion. Also, we can't wait to see if Sophie Grégoire Trudeau will wear one of Ellie Mae's fall/winter 2016 jackets in the near future.
3. The Kiddos Who Stole The Show At Bustle Clothing
And melted our hearts in the process.
4. And E!'s Tyrone 'T-rex' Edwards (a.k.a mr1LOVETO) On The Bustle Runway
Werk, werk, werk, werk, werk.
5. The Gorgeous Winter Ensembles At Søsken Studio
We'd like everything, please.
6. And This Stunning 'Do The Models Wore At Søsken
Created by Redken's lead backstage stylist at Toronto Fashion Week, Jorge Joao.
7. Stacey McKenzie Making A Grand Entrance With Her Niece, Madonna
Slaying, as per usual.
8. The Wooden Necklaces At WRKDEPT
Also want these.
9. This Off-The-Shoulder Denim Dress At Malorie Urbanovitch
It may be fall/winter, but we'd wear this all summer.
10. The Dress To End All Dresses At The Mercedes-Benz Start Up Presents UNTTLD Show
11. And This Killer Finale At UNTTLD
Also on HuffPost