File this under red carpet win.
Denis O'Hare rocked the 2016 Golden Globes red carpet Sunday evening, donning a plaid blazer, white shirt, black tie and black trousers. But the best part of his ensemble? His red-soled platform heels.
The "American Horror Story: Hotel" star channelled his character, Liz Taylor, in the glamorous pair of baroque-print wedge heels, complete with a bronzed pedicure.
The 53-year-old actor, who played Russell Edgington on HBO's "True Blood," alluded to his choice of footwear on Twitter earlier in the evening.
"Getting ready for the #GoldenGlobes," he tweeted along with an image of his feet in a pedicure bath.
Check out more red carpet photos from the 2016 Golden Globes below:
Golden Globes 2016
- Matt Damon, Sylvester Stallone, Kate Winslet Among Big Winners
- The Best And Worst Dressed Stars On The Red Carpet
- Laverne Cox Is A Vision In White Elizabeth Kennedy Gown
- Leonardo DiCaprio Pays Tribute To Indigenous People
- Ricky Gervais Jokes About Caitlyn Jenner In 2016 Golden Globes Monologue
- Channing Tatum's Golden Globes 2016 Hair Is Different, Gets Its Own Twitter Account
- Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt Present Together At The 2016 Golden Globes